Are you looking for work from Home part time jobs? Home based typing jobs are now being offered by many Companies! Receive your paychecks every month! Full training provided by the company itself. No Selling Required. Please visit the website
- Ensure quartely shipping targets are met and achieve the company set financial targets.
- Plan nd prepare seasonal requirements such as labour, equipment, material and training for the excution of shipping operations.
- Manage storage operations for packed stocks and ensure weekly loading plans are achived and implemented.
- Monitor and report dry and shipping stocks in-house and off-site.
- Comply with company policies and procedures as well as government legislation.
- Comply shipping documentation and customer statuatory requirements.
- Manage agents and shipping line relationships to streamline shipping logistics.
- Manage the trucks logistics, shipping documents and the reports to Geneva.
- At least 3 years degree/diploma in Business Management or equivalent.
- Solid experience of delivery channels for shipments and international shipping protocol
- Excellent skills and experience in Clearing and Forwarding as well as online shipment booking
- At least 3 years expperience in wharehousing and shipping environment at supervisory level
- Conversant in MS Office application
- Good knowledge of Customer Service Management process and procedures,
- Excellent leadership skills
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili with ability to write reports and scripts in these languages
- Strong editorial judgement and minimum radio production experience experience within Tanzania with a reputable organisation is essential.
- Experience in training journalists is an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication & influencing skills, ability to work in teams,strong understanding of the role of media and communications in development.
- To efficiently complete down hole geophysical logging and report results to company and TAEC standards and provide technical support assistance for geological and other activities.
- Interaction will be required with site personnel and geological management to efficiently log holes, with technical accountability and standards being reported and communicated with the Senior Mine Geologist and Exploration Manager.
- Management and driving of a designated geophysical logging vehicle
- Logging of all holes drilled with appropriate geophysical tools
- Assist with GPS Surveying of drill holes
- Ancillary logistic and communications support.
- Strong IT/Electronics capability
- Basic supervision experience
- 4WD experience
- Ability to work independently
- Good reporting capability
- Proficiency in English and Kiswahili
- Driver's licence
- Assist in organising the UNDAP(United Nations Development Assistant Plan)/CP related meetings, annual review meetings, MTRs and training courses on M&E conducted by M&E Unit
- Assist in administrative work and financial management for the activities of M&E Unit
- Assist Professional Programme staff with the preparation of documentation for meetings
- Plans, schedules and coordinates travel and logistics for meetings, conferences and special event
- Establishes and maintains a mailing list and contact information on key stakeholders and programme Implementing Partners.
- Processes and request for payments and purchase orders using the prescribed financial system for the organisation, ensuring all supporting documents are available.
- Updates and maintains an effective filing system for easy retrieval of documents and correspondence
- Distributes substantive material and briefings produced by the office, as directed.
- Participate in the field monitoring visits to target provinces, if required.
- Perform day to day secretarial support for assigned unit
- Perform any other tasks as may be assigned by the Representative, Deputy Representative and respective supervisor.
- A Diploma or preferably university degree or equivalent in relevant fields(health and/or family planning and/or social planning development, business administration, secretarial, etc.)
- Excellent secretarial and advanced computer skills; good knowledge of MS Office( MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Netscape, Access)
- Good organisational and events planning skills, ability to apply discretion, sound judgement, initiative, hardworking, ability to set priorities, and work independently and under pressure.
- At least five years work experience in support to programme management.
EMPLOYER: VADO (Leading British bathroom brassware company selling to 60 countries worldwide).
Working closely with our Distributor ASL Limited, an excellent opportunity to join a busy and proactive team. Previous sales experience is essential and background in bathroom brassware and plumbing systems would be advantageous.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Send CV and covering letter to: